Sabrena Barnes-Montgomery LCSW-C
Sabrena Barnes-Montgomery (formerly McAllister), LCSW-C is a Licensed Certified Social Worker-Clinical and owner/operator of Healing Minds and Hearts Services (HMHS) providing mental health therapy to teens, adults and families living with mild to severe mental health disorders, and emotional issues. Using a cognitive behavioral, family systems, eclectic, and spiritual approach, she believes in the ideals of building an individual’s mental and emotional well-belling through self-empowerment. She also works with couples and individuals helping them to repair, identify, and realize healthy relationships through therapy and coaching.
Ms. Barnes-Montgomery has been in the Social Service/Human Services field working with and advocating for vulnerable populations for over 27 years on the State and National levels in the areas of mental health, child welfare, family preservation, foster care, adoption. Prior to pursing therapy full time, she served as the Administrator of the Maryland Citizens Review Board for Children, a State agency responsible for the monitoring and oversight of Maryland’s State child welfare system.
Ms. Barnes-Montgomery received her Master of Social Work degree from Howard University School of Social Work in Washington, DC. She sees clients from the ages of 17 to Adults.
Carla Harrison, LGPC
Carla Harrison, LGPC is a licensed Graduate Professional Counselor, who believes that once a client is empowered to obtain healing and wholeness in their body, mind, soul, and spirit, they are able to rebuild, restore, and renew their perspectives, attitudes, and actions. Ms. Harrison works with individuals, children, and families using a cognitive behavioral, family systems, and spiritual approach. Ms. Harrison’s clients includes those that live with mild to severe mental health disorders related to childhood disorders, depression, anxiety, bipolar as well as other mental health or emotional issues between the ages of 12 and older. Ms. Harrison graduated from Liberty University with a Masters in Professional Counseling.
Tangie White, LCPC, RPT
Tangie White, LCPC is a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor who believes that by providing a safe, soft landing for clients’ thoughts and feelings is the beginning of their road to wellness. Ms. White works with individuals, children, and families using an integrative approach, primarily providing client centered therapy. Ms. White’s clients includes those that live with mild to severe mental health disorders related to childhood disorders, depression, anxiety, bipolar as well as other mental health, or emotional issues. She specializes and is certified in Play Therapy. Ms. White graduated from Trinity University with Masters in Professional Counseling. Ms. White works with All Children from ages: 4 to 17 and Adult Females.
- Contractual Licensed Clinical Social Worker/Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor: Provide mental health treatment to children, teens, adults and families in office setting. Licensed and in good standing with the State of Maryland. Medicaid and NPI number a plus but not required. Incentives: Paid Advertising and Billing . Please send resume to: [email protected]
- Contractual LMSW, LGPC: Seeking Contractual Maryland licensed LGSW, LMSW, LGPC, LCSW-C, LCPC, LCMFT level clinicians to provide mental health treatment for adults, families and teens in Southern MD area in an office setting and home-based setting. FREE Clinical Supervision for LGSW, LMSW and LGPC (1500 hrs) provided.. Mentorship available for those who desire to open own private practice and Peer Support.
- Part-time Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (NP)
Seeking a Part-time Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (NP) for private practice responsible to prescribe, direct, or administer psycho-therapeutic treatments or medications to treat mental, emotional, or behavioral disorders. As medically necessary, the NP shall admit patients to hospitals, order tests, prescribe medication or recommend therapy. NP will maintain documentation of services including encounter notes, medication informed consent, and other required information in compliance with agency and third-party compliance standards.
Qualifications and Skills
- Master’s degree in Psychiatric or Mental Health Nursing from a state approved and accredited school for professional nursing training and three (3) years related experience and/or training;
- Public Mental Health Certificate
- Nurse Practitioner or Mental Health Nurse Practitioner certification from the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC);
- Possess and maintain Nurse Practitioner registration in Maryland, which must be unrestricted, current, complete, and active.